The Chamonix Valley Wipeout Piste map includes the four main ski areas in the valley namely Grands Montets - Argentière, Balme - Le Tour, Brévent/Flégère and Les Houches. These four main locations are also collectively known as the Mont Blanc Natural Resort.
Chamonix is a mecca for skiers, snowboarders and free riders with the mythical area "Les Grands-Montets". Skiers can choose to buy the Mont Blanc Unlimited (MBU) Ski Pass which includes the four Chamonix ski areas plus: Verbier 4 Valleys, Courmayeur and Evasion!
CHAMONIX VALLEY SKI AREA HIGHLIGHTS
- Chamonix Valley / Les Houches regularly hosts the Men's Alpine Skiing World Cup, The Kandahar
- The four ski areas are all linked by a free ski bus service
- 90% of the ski slopes are located above 2000m altitude
- STEP INTO THE VOID on the famous Aguille du Midi, a viewing box made entirely of glass, and look down at the 1,000 m of emptiness below
- Montenvers rack-and-pinion railway, takes you to a panoramic view the Mer de Glace glacier, the Drus and the Grands Jorasses
Resort Website: www.chamonix.com
A Wipeout Piste Map is 30x40cm in size, and comes neatly packed in a paper pouch, with a goggle shaped window!