The Davos Klosters Mountain range is one the Alps‘ largest ski areas, with over 300 km of ski runs, and 55 modern cable cars and lifts. Plenty of rustic Alpine huts and après ski bars are all easily accessed from the main ski areas.
The Davos Klosters Wipeout Piste Map covers five of the six ski areas included in the Davos Klosters Mountains ski passs; Jakobshorn, Parsenn, Pischa, Rinerhorn and Madrisa. Each ski area is printed clearly, using both sides of the 40x30cm Wipeout microfibre cloth, with zoomed in areas too! Please note it does not include the Schatzalp area.
DAVOS KLOSTERS SKI AREA HIGHLIGHTS
- 80 % of slopes over 2000m altitude.
- A 3.5-kilometre-long sledging trail at Rinerhorn, open by day, and by night!
- Experience the 'Kafi Sex' cocktail and a hot tub at 2.560m at the Jatzhütte après-ski bar (Jakobshorn).
- The annual Parsenn Derby is the oldest downhill race in Switzerland.
- Kid specific snow parks; Madrisa Land and Madrisa Park Klosters.
Resort Website: www.davos.ch
A Wipeout Piste Map is 30x40cm in size, and comes neatly packed in a paper pouch, with a goggle shaped window!