The Zell am See Kaprun Wipeout Piste Map includes the Schmittenhöhe in Zell am See and the Kitzsteinhorn Kaprun printed clearly over two sides of a microfibre lens cloth. It won’t tear or get dog-eared and doesn’t need to be carefully refolded like a paper map! At 40 x 30cm, it is large enough to wrap your goggles, yet small enough to scrunch up in your pocket.
The Zell am See-Kaprun holiday region is perched high above Lake Zell (Zeller See) in Salzburger land, Austria. Alpine fans of all levels will have fun and those who want even more can let off steam on the mogul slope, the speed measurement course or on the world’s longest Funslope!
FEATURES OF THE ZELL AM SEE / KAPRUN SKI AREA:
- Skiing between 760m and 2,000m altitude
- 77km of slopes at Schmittenhöhe Zell am See
- 61km of slopes at Kitzsteinhorn Kaprun
- Ski October to July at Kitzsteinhorn Glacier ski resort
- Purchase the Ski ALPIN CARD and enjoy an additional 170km of slopes at Skicircus Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn linked by bus from the base of the zellamseeXpress
Website for Zell am See and Kaprun: www.zellamsee-kaprun.com
A Wipeout Piste Map is 30x40cm in size, and comes neatly packed in a paper pouch, with a goggle shaped window!