The Zermatt Cervinia Wipeout Piste Map is the the official and most current resort piste map obtained directly from the ski area. The winter sports area is situated between the elevations of 1,562 and 3,899 m.
The ski area stretching from Zermatt in Switzerland to Breuil-Cervinia and Valtournenche in Italy is known as The Matterhorn Ski Paradise. It includes skiing up to 3,899m elevation which makes it the highest ski resort in the Alps!
ZERMATT CERVINIA SKI AREA HIGHLIGHTS
- 72 ski pistes in Breuil-Cervinia Valtournenche + 78 in Zermatt
- Over 200km pistes with guaranteed snow
- Summer skiing with 26.5 km: 5.5 km in Breuil-Cervinia, 21 km in Zermatt
- Cross country ski runs: 3 km in Breuil-Cervinia +10 km in Valtournenche
- One snowpark in Cervinia; at 2,800 m, the highest snowpark in Europe
- Three children's ski areas
A Wipeout Piste Map is 30x40cm in size, and comes neatly packed in a paper pouch, with a goggle shaped window!